ZipTips Vegas for VANS Aircraft™
The Aveo Conforma ZipTips™ for VANS Product Line Grows!
The ZipTips Conforma™ from Aveo is an unparalleled multi-functional lighting solution that dramatically increases safety of flight. Light intensities are multiple times brighter than the design minimums and competitive products, circuitry is proprietary and made by Aveo, optics are all custom Aveo technologies, and the quality is nonpareil. Aveo makes its own wingtip and winglet composites which are optimized by our aeronautical engineers and certified to DO-160 standards.
Yes, Aveo is Brilliantly Different!
Aveo invented the Conforma™ airframe – skin conformal lighting solutions a decade ago for the General Atomics™ Predator UAVs. Since then we have built and delivered a few thousand tips to owners of VANS™, Cessna™ 150, Cessna™ 172, and Mooney™ aircraft, as well as numerous other UAVs around the world.
We are pleased to introduce the most complete line of options and builds for VANS aircraft models:
Some of the amazing
- The integration of our WarpSpeed™ recognition / landing lights then combines with the rest of the optics to give you 412,000 candela total output. You will be seen almost 30 nm away.
- New proprietary lensing and a new class of custom manufactured LEDs bringing the landing and taxi and wigwag intensities to an unprecedented level.
- Ground illumination in front and behind the wings
- Horizontal stabilizer and Tail Fin logo light coverage
- New wingtip trailing edge rear position and strobe integration similar to the Premier only more coverage
- Externally mounted on the ZipTips™ bottom access panel Aveo FliteVu™ nite vision camera in 1, 3, or 5 km ranges to assist you in night landings and obstacle identifications for added safety. Hi Res Day camera and SWIR Camera for fog and smoke conditions also available.
The dramatic increase in safety of flight for pilot to see and be seen is unparalleled as always in the unmatched Aveo lighting products. The new Aveo Conforma™ wingtips and winglets break new ground in performance while increasing wingtip strength to replace the heavy legacy tips that constantly crack.
Each ZipTips Conforma tip has over 206,000 candela (Yes, the FARs and SAE are not in lumens, they are in candela) bringing a whopping 412,000 candela to bear when you need to conduct a safe night approach and landing in the busiest of airports in the world. The recognition function can be seen almost at 30 nm!!! Instead of the yellow bulb light from HID lights using extremely high voltage, you have the unmatched Aveo circuitry low amperage lights with our proprietary WarpSpeed™ technology, in a cool light that the human eye needs to see more clearly at night.
Stick to the science guys, not marketing hype!
Far exceeds the SAE and FAR standards for:
Navigation Lights (far exceeds TSO C-30c, Type I, II)
Anti-Collision Strobes (far exceeds TSO-C96a Class II)
Position Lights /ACS (exceeds TSO C-30c, Type III & TSO-C96a Class II)
and also the pathetic copycat attempts by our competitors
The Aveo Conforma ZipTips™ are so popular they are the industry standard, and the design was invented and patented by Aveo. The Conforma™ solutions for Cessna 150/172/182 are updated for 2023 also, as well as a new Mooney winglet that adds recognition and rear position and strobe plus ground illumination too. More Conformas™ are being certified for other Part 23 aircraft and also it is now the choice of many of the leading eVTOL Programs in the world.
If you have a thin NACA profile aircraft or a UAV or eVTOL that can benefit from the amazing Conforma™ designs, we have now a new module solution used by many military aircraft and UAVs which is a fraction of the size of the ZipTips™ so just drop us a note!
Aveo Conforma™, it’s Only from Aveo!!!